Thursday, May 12, 2011

Waiting to sew.

That is waiting for my back to feel better before I sit at the sewing machine. Because once I sit down I don't want to stop.
So nothing new on the design wall so I'll share a few things I have recently made. Some have been sold on Etsy.
                                         For Sale  here   $25.00



                                                  another recent baby quilt "the story of the 3 little pigs"  also For Sale at etsy
My little sewing group was into making rag quilts, I have  made a few in the past, so I jumped on the band wagon with this one.  I don't care for all that snipping, but I like the finished product, fun and fast.




This was recently SOLD  on etsy, this was the first time I had used minky for a backing, needs no batting.


This pink baby quilt was my first sale on etsy, it also has minky on the back and made without batting.

I used up a lot of pink scraps on this, even has a couple orphan blocks in it.


A panel I had on hand, I outlined all the animals when I quilted this one. .  I also used minky without  batting.  I had the border fabric in my stash I loved that it was a perfect match for this quilt.   Also for sale at etsy




I have just learned I will have a great grand-baby  by Thanksgiving  don't know yet if it is a boy or girl.  
If it is a girl this will definitely be going to her. Plus a dozen others that will be made as soon as I know.  

Another  rag quilt I have listed on etsy I only have $29.00 on it, you think it would sell.  The fabric to make one would cost that much.
This baby quilt recent sold for $35.00  Another minky backing.
That is my quilt show for the day!



Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Microsoft have been working extremely windows 7 key hard to go on sale with Microsoft Office 2010 to meet windows 7 activation key the incoming deadline and people not convinced whether cheap windows 7 product key or not they are ready to upgrade yet for more money.

    ReplyDelete