Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have sad news to report


My sad news is after only 6 months Mary has decided to close the quilt shop. I am very disappointed.
Mary's reason was, she "is not a retail person". The shop was doing very well, with new faces everyday, classes finally beginning, and a wonderful assortment of inventory. Makes me very sad.

On a happier note I have been on a wonderful vacation to Yellowstone Park with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. I will be boring you with all the wonderful photos as soon as I get them sorted.
Stay Tuned!







Happy Quilting!


5 comments:

  1. That is sad news Janet. Hopefully when she sells you'll still have a job with the new owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer - Makes me appreciate those owners who are the mainstay for our passion....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - is there any way you could buy it yourself? Seems like a great solution if at all possible.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry, you seemed to be having such a good time, hopefully, as Linda says, you will be able to work for the new owner.

    Glad you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, All things happen for reasons and although it's a bummer to be losing the shop and the place you found there, no telling what the future will bring! Good to see you posting again though..

    ReplyDelete