Monday, February 16, 2009

Still building houses.


Yes I am still building houses. I was planning to share them with you this morning but my camera does not want to cooperate. So I am just checking in to say I am still here, and busy as ever.
Last week was full of sewing, taking friends to doctors, going to two sewing groups and volunteering for the Pix theater fund raiser.

Oh glory be there was a robin in my front yard yesterday, here in Idaho that means spring is just around the corner, the daffodils will soon be poking their heads through.


I have been missing my kids something awful, so next week I will be flying to Portland for a week, I bet the daffodils will be blooming there.

Happy Quilting!



5 comments:

  1. The houses are adorable and so is the fabric you used. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    I know how you feel about missing the children. Enjoy the trip to see them and give them hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your houses are lovely! I love house quilts of any sort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robins!!?! I'm so jealous!

    Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your houses are looking good! Enjoy the warmer weather...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't hurt your back!... building houses! 8-)
    You saw a robin!?! We probably will not see any of those for a few months yet up here...
    Have a good trip to Portland!
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete