Saturday, May 28, 2011

This is what I'll be doing this weekend


Yes I will be watching the Charlotte 600 Nascar race, and quilting.


This is one of those projects that keeps getting put on the back burner, perhaps this weekend I can do some serious damage.
It has been hanging around for 3 or 4 years, quilting on it off and on. I don't know why it has taken me so long, I think I am dreading the wide border that is going to need quilted and I am not sure what to do yet.

The weather is typical Memorial Day weather here in Portland, rain, the family is planning a BBQ  on Monday but will probably be eating indoors.

And on this Memorial Day I want to thank all those that have served our country  and those that are serving.

God Bless!








Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. it is a beautiful quilt that is for sure. i'm sure it will fantastic once you get it quilted. enjoy your nascar racing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really enjoyed reading your blogs. Will visit this website again for sure.




    Cheap WOW Items
    Tera Gold
    WOW Gear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Microsoft have been working extremely windows 7 key hard to go on sale with Microsoft Office 2010 to meet windows 7 activation key the incoming deadline and people not convinced whether cheap windows 7 product key or not they are ready to upgrade yet for more money.

    ReplyDelete