Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer keeps getting in the way

I have every intention of blogging often, but it seems summer keeps getting in the way. I am not going to complain though because it took so long to get here. Soon the dark winter months will be upon us and there will be plenty of time to catch up.

Last week was the wedding week. My granddaughter Devon was married on Saturday. A beautiful bride, a outdoor wedding, a lot of last minute details to take care of. This also involved making her own bouquets, flower arrangements. She had the flowers deliver to my house on Wed.the shelves came out of the fridge and the flowers went in.




Friday we took over the club house for flower arranging, it was a family affair.

<


Brides bouquet, a toss bouquet, 3 brides maids bouquets, 3 corsages, and 8 boutonnieres were made in 3 hours for a bunch of novices we did OK.




Now back to quilting..

I did get a chance yesterday to do some Crop Circles, http://idahoquilter.blogspot.com/2010/07/rusty-crop-circles.html yesterday. Hopefully I can finish up today with the quilting and get the binding on. I am anxious to say I have accomplished something, a UFO out of the way.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment