Saturday, June 9, 2007

Remodeling Again and other Projects

A June Project.
Fussy up the bedroom,
while making it darker for catching a few extra winks in the morning.





Before




Who says you can't paint brass!



















Before,
I have been packing this trunk around for 20 years. One of the few things that had escaped my paint brush until now. I use it for quilt storage and now gets double duty as a night stand.








Before









After






Before





After,
Used the closet doors at the window from previous desk area remodel.







My solution for a bare wall.






All Done





New fan.
I thought I could do this job myself. Wrong, thanks for the help Nick.













January Project

Create a desk area












Using a table for a desk, just asking for clutter.










Remove this "catch-all" closet.
Good idea!















Work in Progress
Also a good reason to buy a new jig saw.


http://www.skilshop.com/saws/jigsaws/4390-01.html










All finished "Nice & Neat"
For how long?







Project # 2 March
Got a bargain on flooring.

Should be easy!













Start of another project,
Also known as "I need help. "













Stanely to the rescue.

Using new jig saw .



















I'm ready to call it a day!


















View from the utility room.
Nice job on the doorway Stan.












Just a wider view.















$20 table from the Goodwill















Dining room done, & new blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment