Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beautiful Santa Applique and Kitty Ice Skating

I am going to be sad parting with these, I think they are just beautful and would be fun to do. I have had them awhile, and realize now I am never going to get to them. I hope someone out there loves them as much as I do.

This violin playing kitty on ice skates is the cutest. The finished size is 24 X 29




Just look at the details on this Santa, isn't he gorgeous? Finished size is 20 X 27,tracing pattern and instructions for face are included.





Both patterns for the price of one.

$10.00
Here’s how to purchase the patterns.

First person to Click on the word "Comments" below and leave a comment indicating that you’d like to purchase this pattern. Make sure I can get your email address.
Be sure to include your zip code. Then, I'll email you an invoice with your total including actual postage.
Please note that payments must be via PayPal only. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment