Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Busy Busy.


I have been very busy this summer, no, I am not complaining. I enjoy having plenty to do.
The past two weeks I have been helping Mary at the store, with the 40% off sale, wow it is all we can do to keep up.

Our customers are spending anywhere from $100. to $500. at a time. They know these are bargain basement prices that will not happen again.

We have sold a lot of fabric, but still have a lot more to go. She will be closing the store next Saturday July 26. Then she is then leaving on a much needed vacation to the coast for a week.

I am leaving the first week in August to spend a week in Portland with my kids. When we both get back and rest up from our vacations, we will be having a final 3 day sale to discount even more, the remaining stock. We are thinking probably the 13 thru the 16th of August will be the final big sale.

Mary is detirmined not to take any more home, but I can't resist, so I will be carting more home. So I have been clearing out some of my stash to make room for more.
I have had very little time to sew this summer, so I do not have any new projects to share. But I will soon, with the end of summer comes more idle time.

Today is a day of rest for me, so I have time to catch up on my blog reading.



Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment