Friday, December 19, 2008

Quilt of the Month

There hasn't been much quilting going at the Idaho Quilters lately that I can blog about, you know all the secret stuff going on this time of year.

But that doesn't mean I have not been around blog land to see what others have been up to. I have many blogs I read daily with my morning coffee. I read blogs like some read the morning newspaper.

One on my never miss list is Gypsy Quilter . She is feeling a little under the weather right now so stop by and wish her well.
Through Gypsy Quilter I have found the International Quilt Study Center,
Below is thier Quilt of the Month photo compliments of that Quilt Study Center.
This quilt is almost 11 feet square.


Tree of Life
Maker unknown
Probably made in the United States, 1790-1810




Weather man is wrong again, we were suppose to wake up to 3 to 5" of snow this morning, didn't happen. temp is around 20 degrees, now they claim it will be very cold and windy tomorrow with chill factor of below 0. I hope they are wrong again. And if it has to be this cold snow would at least make it pretty, so let it snow.


Happy Quilting & A Very Merry Christmas!

p.s. I love it when you leave a comment.



2 comments:

  1. Love the Tree of Life quilt.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Merry Christmas Janet.
    Looking forward to your quilting
    and other ventures in the New Year.
    DianeH, Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete