Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This feels so good.


I could do somersaults.

see previous post






I am starting the new year with clean closets in my quilt room. I stayed at it all day yesterday, even put on a new ironing board cover.















Today this gets sorted.














K-Mart had these on sale for $9. I bought 2 with large drawers and 2 with smaller drawer. I may need more if I can find a place to put them.


The scraps will get sorted using
Quiltville's scrap system







Thanks Bonnie, I see many scrap quilts in my future.

4 comments:

  1. I am so PROUD of you and how fast you did this... What a way to start the New Year friend... and soo cute to have your kitty as happy as you! Looks super...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over to my house! I'll even bake a coffee cake. Or buy chocolate. You name it!

    And bring your assistant. Looks like good help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - too bad they don't stay organized isn't it? I had all my fabric and scraps fairly neat but I noticed the other day things are getting messy again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are inspiring me to do the same thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete