Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jelly Roll Bag

The jelly roll bag is finished.
The bag is one of the samples I made for "All About Quilts".

When I walked into the quilt shop yesterday with the Jelly Roll bag, I was attacked by 3 quilters.
"Where's the pattern?"
"what did you make it out of?"
"Was it easy?"
"Love the colors"
"how many strips?"

I left the shop before they did but I believe at least 2 of them purchased the same Jelly Roll and pattern.
I love playing with the jelly rolls

Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag! I am fairly new to quilting and haven't heard of jelly rolls until now. I learned something today! I was visiting quilt shops in my area yesterday and saw the quilt magazine and fell in love with the one you have posted on your blog, French Roses!!! How gorgeous! I would love to learn how to make this.Is it difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just won a jelly roll...I have never had one but think I found my new addiction!! The bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag IS gorgeous and what a compliment to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag - I am becoming a big fan of jelly rolls, although yet to acually use one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pattern did you use to make the bag? It is gorgeous.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can i get the pattern for the jelly roll bag? Also, I saw on a recent vacation it was made up (she was out of the pattern) in a jelly roll of primarily lavendar strips, yellow and some white. Any ideas what jelly roll this is and if anyone has one left?
    Luann
    Luann

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170967385191

    ReplyDelete