Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Morning Crumbs



Not much going on around here today.

The temperature has taken a turn for the better, it went from 18 to 38 overnight. What a pleasant surprise this morning when I went out to fill the bird feeder. They had predicted snow overnight, I'm so pleased they were wrong.

I was up early this morning, I wanted to finish the crumb quilt before I turned on the computer. I played with the lettering yesterday afternoon, which turned out to be easier that I thought, but time consuming. I opened Bonnies' crumb page and kept running to the computer to look at her letters.

This morning I did a simple stitch in the ditch around the blocks, (don't try this before you have your first cup a coffee). I had a hella of time trying to sew straight, needed that first cup to steady my hand.
I think I will hang this in the bathroom above the toilet, see how many read and ask about it.

I know everyone must have a blog roll as long as your arm, but if you have time check Dizzy, a creative lady with a sense of humor.

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Janet, I LOVE this crumb quilt. I'm going to do these pieced letters on my HeartStrings Anniversary quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is WAYYYY cute! I love the letters and the blocks. Good job!

    ReplyDelete