Monday, January 7, 2008

Quilting the French Roses

Here is a peak at the back of the quilt, I worked on it off and on most of yesterday.
Yeah! I have the roses quilted, I hope the photo show the quilting.

I like the look on the back of the quilt, the quilting actually shows up better than on the front.
Boy am I rusty at free motion quilting, I forgot the hardest part is wresting the quilt, my back is feeling it today too. Anyway the hard part is done, today it is deciding on what to do about the outer border. I don't feel confident enough in my free motion to tackle the border. If only I had the new Bernina stitch regulator, but that would require a new machine. Oh well maybe in my next life.
Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I want to see the front...hurry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, I don't think you are rusty at all... take good care of your back!!!!

    ReplyDelete