Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stash busting and a new project

Another sample quilt for the quilt shop, this one is also from the Quilt Pink magazine. The block is very simple,
the fabrics we are using for this quilt has completely taken me out of my comfort zone.
Another thing that is so nice about sewing for the shop, I am doing things I wouldn't have chosen to do on my own.


Sunday Stashbusting Report.
This is the only thing I bought at the quilt show yesterday, a panel of 6 different quilting divas. I will add borders to each one and use them as gifts for my quilting buddies. Of course I will have to keep a couple in my stash.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW - I love this. In a way I wish I hadn't seen it as I now want to make one - lol ! I have a stack of black and whites doing nothing..... What size are the blocks ? Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good heavens. That is going to be DARLING! I adore your fabric choices. Please keep posting your progress on this one. No such thing as too many photos!

    Is this quilt for All About Quilts, also? I was in Nampa on Saturday and used Google directory assistance on my phone, but there was no listing for it. How do I find it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your panels are very cute. Like that look of that magazine. It is a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started this quilt in 2007 and just now pulled it out to work on it. Do you know what size mattress it is for? I'm thinking queen, but I can't seem to remember. Your post is quite literally a lifesaver since I misplaced the magazine sometime between 2007 and 2011.
    = )

    ReplyDelete